
Now I'm really feeling pregnant :) Getting a little tired in the evenings after a long day at work, but still no complaints. So far, being pregnant has been wonderful! Thought I would upload a picture that Arnt-Einar took last night. Tomorrow I will be 26 weeks. The time is just FLYING by. And is that little guy KICKING!
Changing table/dresser is now taken care of. There is a girl in my blues choir who is selling hers - a real nice honey walnut colored dresser with changing table top (which folds up into shelves later) with a shelf on top. We're going to pick it up this weekend. Having some trouble deciding on a baby stroller. There are so many options, but the picture I post here is modern/practical version the most traditional strollers (prams/buggies) used in Norway. (Simo combi-stroller, Swedish made)

Due to the need and practicality, and the weather, these things are a blessing! This afternoon before Arnt-Einar goes to work, we're going to stop in the local toy store/baby stuff store and look at some of theirs again. We've been a little tempted by the slightly more compact Quinny (maxi cosi - Dutch) buggy which comes with three attachments that click in to the undercarriage - car seat, pram bag and sports seat (for when baby is 6 months or older up to 3-4 years).

I'll be posting a picture of the nursery when we get it a little more finished. The crib is shipping from the States soon - we ordered from there because the beds are a little bit bigger, and it's one of those convertible 4-in-1's where it becomes a toddler bed, a daybed, and then a headboard and footboard to a fullsize bed. :)
2 comments:
Nice bellyshot!! You look great.....
I have a friend who just mentioned selling her 1 yr old Quinny with everything you talked about.....let me know if you are interested!
Amy
Thanks, Amy! I feel great. So far, I just love being pregnant. I'll tell AE about your friend with the Quinny... We looked at them today, and compared Simo and Quinny, and it looks like we are leaning more towards Simo still. But NOT totally sure yet.
Post a Comment