Wednesday, February 28, 2007

One Happy Family




Things are going well, we're getting comfortable with being parents, and little Eirik seems to be getting comfortable with his new home. Just wanted to post a couple of new pictures and a little video clip from today...

And I wanted to thank everyone that's been sending emails and posting comments to the blog. I apologize that I'm not able to write back to everyone each time, as we're using the time in between feedings to catch up with everything else, especially sleep! :) I promise I'll write soon- in the meantime, keep checking the blog...



Hugs and kisses from Aimee, Arnt-Einar, Eirik and Harley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!! Seems like he really enjoys himself there, starting to laugh already after only 2 weeks!!!! WOW!! And so fun to see him wearing the little outfit we sent! He looks so cute in it!!

Love, Patty
(and Rick, Luuk & Sophie ofcourse!)