We're home safe, after a wonderful vacation back in KC. I planned to post earlier, but I've been sick in bed since we got home. Can't take any meds, you see, since I'm pregnant, but have a horrible cold and cough, and feel just plain bad. This is just a quick update - more pics and info to come after I'm well again, which might take a few days.
It was a wonderful trip, all in all, but it is unfortunate that we didn't get to meet up with as many as we had wanted to. But in 12 days, and being 7 months pregnant, I think we still did good, and got in lots of visiting time with Joey and his family, which was my priority for this trip anyway. Next time around, we hope to have several weeks, and plan to meet up with everyone we've missed so much.
Hope you've all had a very Merry Christmas, and that the New Year brings you nothing but joy!
Christmas hugs from Aimee, Arnt-Einar & Harley
No comments:
Post a Comment