Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm an auntie!

Joey and Nicole gave birth to their first son Sunday evening, December 3rd at St. Luke's hospital. Joe says he's beautiful! He is 7 lbs 12 oz, 19 1/2 inches long. They are most likely coming home from the hospital today. I can't WAIT to see them and meet my little nephew. We're coming back to KC on Thursday, for a LONG overdue visit. :)

As soon as the pictures are posted on the webnursery online, I will post a link here.

Love, Aimee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, and congrats on your fresh "aunt- and unclehood"!

Well, do I have suggestion for the proud parents... December 3rd is the nameday/navnedag of....... drumroll......

SVEINUNG!

Hence, naturally, little Anthony Joseph needs a second middle name in my - uh - humble opinion... ;-)

Sincerely,
Sveinung.

Aimee said...

He he he... I'll definitely suggest it, and see what happens. :) Thanks for the congrats. I can't wait to meet my nephew!