Friday, August 26, 2005

Take a look at this!

Howdy! :) Sitting at my friend Rebecca's computer down in Bergen right now. Took a little vacation to be with another american friend for the weekend. Planning to eat at TGI Friday's this evening. A bit of a rainy day today. Just wanted to post something about my appearance in the paper yesterday.

Above is the picture the reporter took. Nice, huh? :P Silliness! Anyway, I'll post the link for those of you who can read Norwegian, and will be posting a translation later on. Click here for the Trønder-Avisa article. It's fun, but a little wierd at the same time, to be getting attention and having articles in the paper about me. But maybe I'll just do something with this singing thing after all!

Hope everyone's having a nice week. Just 5 more days until Joey is here!!! I can't wait to hug my little brother. It's been a year since I've seen him!

Lots of love from Norway...

Aimee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Aimee! This is getting serious!
When will the singing finale be?
I am so excited for you!!!

Give Joey a big hug from me too!
Have lots of fun together overthere!

Love, Patty

Aimee said...

The contest is this coming Saturday! Getting really excited! Wish me luck!