Friday, May 06, 2005

It's about time I check in...

Been busy lately, and it was really starting to bother me that I hadn't written in a while. Let's see... I've had 2 days training at my new job, and May 23rd I'll start working. Really looking forward to it. It's such a settling feeling, knowing that I have a job, it's something I can do with confidence, and I enjoy it!

Right now, I've got a 'working weekend' at the youth center, so I'll be putting in 23 hours while at the same time, trying to get the local neighborhood newspaper put together... I'm going to print it on monday, 400 copies. :) Then I've got to deliver it next week, as well, before Norway's 17th of May celebration.

Arnt sold his '66 Chevelle last week. Very bittersweet, I must say. But he's been waiting for 7 years to rebuild his '79 Olds cutlass cruiser into a hot rod, and now's the time! Look out, Hell Cruisers! Just wait until you see this one. And a station wagon at that!!! More updates later. In the meantime, he's been working like crazy to get his garage ready for some serious work. He's finished putting the rest of the siding on the little shed that's attached to the house, and almost all the siding for the garage as well. Now, it's just waiting for the rain to stop, so I can go out and paint!

Hoping to do a little landscaping in the yard this year. Want to put up a cute little white picket fence around the yard this summer.

Well, better start my day. More later...
Aimee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was just thinking today that I never meet you on MSN anymore!??

Check out Luuk's website, we have new pictures!!

He's still THE BEST!! ;)

Love, Pat