Sunday, May 15, 2011

Packing... just 5 more days until we head back to KC!

As you see, I've been lazy about updating here... and I promise to get better. We're packing now for our next trip to KC, it's been a year and a half since we've been back, and I'll say it's about TIME! I'm planning on updating the blog while there, and probably posting pics on Facebook as well. It should be a fantastic trip, Eirik is totally excited! He can't wait to see his Uncle Joey, and family. He's asking me every day how many days are left until we head back. This trip will be for about 5 weeks, the longest we've ever had. Lists are made, suitcases lay open and partially packed, GPS is updated with USA maps... we're about ready to go! But first we have to celebrate Norway's national day, May 17th! I'll try and post a picture or two before we leave.

See ya'll soon!

No comments: