We are Aimee, Arnt-Einar and Eirik, and we live in Norway, up in the arctic latitudes. Here's what we've been up to lately...
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Spring is here!
And we're having lots of fun! The weather's been nicer, in the 50s and we've been spending more time outside. However, right now, we're all a little 'under the weather', Eirik and I have colds and coughs, and Arnt has a bit of the flu. But we're hoping to be well SOON, and back in action!
my name is jimmie boyette, i'm from kcmo. i work and children's mercy hospital and i meet your cousin last week. i'm moving too stavanger, norway next month to be with my girlfriend. but your cousin told me all about you and your family. are stories seemed to be a bit similar. i'm so excited about the big move! i can't wait! but i thought i'd say hello, if you have any advice about moving, please do share. but take care and enjoy norway!
Hey Jimmie! I'm not sure if you'll get my reply here, so I've asked my cousin to give you my email address. But here it is, just in case. aimeenilsen@yahoo.no I'd be happy to tell you more about Norway - and moving. Do you have any questions, anything specific you wonder about? Contact me on email, and we can go from there.
Aimee
P.S. We're in Trondheim, Norway. We have friends that live in Stavanger, and have been there many times to visit them.
2 comments:
hey there aimee,
my name is jimmie boyette, i'm from kcmo. i work and children's mercy hospital and i meet your cousin last week. i'm moving too stavanger, norway next month to be with my girlfriend. but your cousin told me all about you and your family. are stories seemed to be a bit similar. i'm so excited about the big move! i can't wait! but i thought i'd say hello, if you have any advice about moving, please do share. but take care and enjoy norway!
jimmie
Hey Jimmie! I'm not sure if you'll get my reply here, so I've asked my cousin to give you my email address. But here it is, just in case. aimeenilsen@yahoo.no I'd be happy to tell you more about Norway - and moving. Do you have any questions, anything specific you wonder about? Contact me on email, and we can go from there.
Aimee
P.S. We're in Trondheim, Norway. We have friends that live in Stavanger, and have been there many times to visit them.
Post a Comment