Saturday, December 01, 2007

Advent season is here...



...and the decorations are going up! The Thanksgiving turkey has been eaten, and mounds of hot cocoa have been bought, and are ready to be consumed!

We've finished redoing our kitchen and living room, and I'm posting some pics here - we put up prepainted beadbord, in the color of cafe latte.

We had Thanksgiving dinner last saturday, and had our usual guests, plus 2 new guests, Marit & Oddvar, parents of Stian, Eirik's play buddy. I work with Marit at the preschool.


EJ has learned how to crawl proficiently now, and is finger-feeding himself now like a champ! He got his first black eye, when he pulled himself up, and then fell, his cheek landing on the corner of a book. Ouch! He enjoyed his first thanksgiving dinner, eating turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, and sweet potatoes that I prepared especially for him, (without all the sugar.) He'll be starting preschool in January, 2 days a week to start with, until May, when he'll start going 4 days a week. Arnt will be home with him until then 2 days a week, on his 'paternity leave'.

Hope everyone has a happy 'holiday shopping' season - we're halfway there... still a few gifts left to get, but I've gotten a good head start.
Hugs,

Aimee




No comments: